About time I got back into the blogging routine I think. Over christmas I think I got out of practice. So, I am now going to start trying harder again.... no promises!!
Luce Stitch went well leading up to Christmas, its now very quiet, but I am being reassured its a January thing. But... I did manage to get into the local papers Business section last week, which was unexpected and exciting. Today, I set up my first exhibition at the local National Trust House (they have an art gallery there) Its valentines themed...
I have also been tagged, by Lucy to write '6 weird things about me,' I have been thinking hard and its actually quite difficult, so here goes...
1. My Mum says... my feet never stop moving.
2. I can not breath through my nose.... at all.
3. My mum is apparently a fish... Dori from finding nemo!!
4. Im right handed, but eat left handed.
5. Tom says... I am a neat freak!
6. I can't walk over drain covers (you might fall through to the center of the earth)
Now to tag people, I tag....
Knitagirl, The Wendy House, Zoes Knitting bag I now feel sad, I can't find anyone to tag, the people I would usually tag I just discovered have already done this. My mum has even tagged my friend Mel, this is not on!! I think this equals... time to find some new blogging friends.